I am tired of referring to my children as the 8 year old, the 6 year old, and the 4 year old. Plus they have birthdays coming up, and then it is just going to get real confusing to those of you who do not know me and my children in real life. For reasons of internet security, and less embarrassment on their parts, I don’t want to use their real names. So I did some research, and studied some other mommy-bloggers, and I have decided to name my children. But not real names of course. I put a lot of thought into this so… Drum roll please….
Sultana, Sass and Shush.
Sultana is my 8, almost 9 year old. She shall be dubbed thusly from henceforth.
My reasoning you ask?
1. Princess was already taken by another mommy-blogger I like to read, and I don’t want to steal her lines.
2. When you ask my daughter why she should be given preferential treatment she will simp ally respond “I am the oldest”.
3. She thinks her sisters should follow and obey her every whim. (Does not happen)
4. I like order and reason, so all my names start with a S.
Sass is my 6 almost 7 year old. She shall be dubber thusly from henceforth.
1. Because it fits her personality.
2. Sassy sounds a little to cute for her. She is not your pink bows and ribbons kind of girl. She is cute, but don’t tell her that.
3. Sass likes to disagree just to disagree. Her favorite response right now is “Maybe I will and maybe I won’t”
Shush is my 4 and a half year old. She shall be dubber thusly from henceforth
1. She doesn’t like loud noises.
2. She usually isn’t loud unless being tormented by her sisters.
3. It is her favorite thing to tell her sisters. (I usually agree with her)
Thusly being named, you shall forever remember my children as Sultana, Sass and Shush in the land of Beyond the Sippy Cup. to all my loyal subjects, I give you leave to refer to my beautiful offspring. Just kidding. I don’t really talk like that. I t just makes my kids laugh to see it!